A few weeks ago we launched an Aldi Meal Plan where you could make 20 slow cooker “dump” meals for under $150.00. The response was amazing and within a day, I was already getting emails begging for a second plan! I am SO excited to provide another Aldi meal plan for you, this time you will make 20 meals at Aldi for $150 and every one of them are Slow Cooker Meals and can be prepped ahead of time!
My “touch each ingredient once” system for putting meals together has gotten RAVE reviews. I spent hours deconstructing each recipe to create 5 charts designed to make preparation as easy as possible.
It is HOT during the summer and we don’t really want to use the oven, SO we use our slow cooker a lot! We thought this would be super easy for you all, this way you can start dinner in the morning and go outside and enjoy your kids this summer without having to stress over dinner!
Keep in mind that prices vary per store, so yours may be a little bit higher or lower depending on the item. Additionally, meat items like the pork loin, whole chicken, ground beef etc. vary in weight and might not correspond exactly to what we estimated it will cost. However – the serving sizes are a little larger than the last meal plan, so most recipes will likely feed more like 6 people.
We priced it out, did our shopping and came in spending $147.63! You don’t have to get this all in one trip if that doesn’t work for your family. Many of these recipes you can also make ahead and freeze for a quick meal later on, we have noted that in the printable pack available below.
If you used it on my original dump meal plan, you know just how much time this saves!
Just because these recipes are easy to put together doesn’t mean that they aren’t awesome – because they are! Check out the recipes that you will be making:
- Texas Roadhouse Pot Roast
- Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
- Chicken Parmesan
- Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin
- Chili (like, the BEST chili recipe… ever)
- BBQ Meatloaf
- The PERFECT Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Stew
- Sausage and Kale Chowder
- Caribbean Citrus Chicken
If you are wondering about the green bag holders I used in the videos, you can get those here.
And for the first time ever, after many many emails requests, I am making the following available:
- Video tutorial – this isn’t just some short little video… there’s over an hour and a half of video including the following:
- The shopping trip: I will explain common questions while in ALDI as you watch my cart fill up with all the products I need.
- Watch as I complete the entire meal plan from start to finish.
- The video is split into 8 modules, so you can easily find the section you might be looking for.
- Find out little tricks I use to complete this meal plan in under 2 and a half hours!
- Color, spiral bound hard copy of the meal plan! It’s a very nice book that will make flipping back and forth between pages very easy. This will be shipped directly to your home.
Of course, you can always just purchase the printable pack for the same price and in the same way that has always been available. But if you want a little extra convenience, I want to make sure have those options too!
And here’s the shopping list needed to create all these meals:
- (1) Burmann’s BBQ Sauce, @$0.99 each
- (2) Jiffy Corn Bread Mix, 1 box, @$0.47 each
- (1) Tuscan Garden Artichoke Hearts in Water, 12 oz jar, @$2.69 each
- (1) Happy Farms Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz, @$1.79 each
- (1) Milk, Gallon Whole or 2%, @$1.95 each
- (1) Happy Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 16 oz, @$3.49 each
- (1) Friendly Farms Sour Cream, 1 lb, @$1.29 each
- (1) Garlic, jarred 7 oz, @$1.99 each
- (1) Apples, 3 lb bag, @$2.99 each
- (1) Carrots (bag of whole carrots), @$1.39 each
- (2) Celery (bag of whole stalks), @$1.39 each
- (1) Multi-Colored Peppers, 3 pk, @$3.69 each
- (2) Onions, bag of 7-8, @$1.99 each
- (1) Russet Potatoes, 10 lb bag, @$2.99 each
- (1) Baby Kale, 5 oz pkg, @$2.49 each
- (1) Cream Cheese, 8 oz, @$0.99 each
- (3) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, fresh 2.5 lb pkg, @$6.98 each
- (1) Chicken Drumsticks, 2.5 lb pkage, @$2.98 each
- (2) Chicken Thighs, 4 lb pkage, @$4.76 each
- (2) Chuck Roast, 2 lb each, @$9.98 each
- (2) Ground Beef 80% Lean, 1.00 lb pkage, @$3.99 each
- (1) Ground Beef 90% Lean, 2.25 lb pkage, @$11.98 each
- (1) Italian Sausage Patties, 1 lb, @$3.49 each
- (1) Pork Loin, 4 lb each, @$9.96 each
- (2) Italian Turkey Sausage links, 1 lb pkg, @$3.49 each
- (3) Happy Harvest Crushed Tomatoes, 28 oz, @$0.95 each
- (1) Dakota Pride Kidney Beans, 15 oz, @$0.59 each
- (4) Happy Harvest Tomato Sauce, 8 oz, @$0.25 each
- (1) White Rice, 5 lb, @$2.69 each
- (1) Season’s Choice Frozen Corn, 16 oz, @$0.89 each
- (1) Orange Juice Concentrate, 12 oz frozen, @$0.79 each
- (1) Frozen Spinach, 10 oz pkg, @$1.19 each
- (2) Reggano Pasta – any type, 1 lb, @$0.99 each
- (1) Chef’s Cupboard Bread Crumbs, 15 oz, @$0.89 each
- (1) Reggano Egg Noodles, 1 lb, @$1.25 each
- (1) Reggano Parmesan Cheese, 8 oz, @$2.49 each
- (1) Reggano Spaghetti, 2 lb, @$1.59 each
- (3) Specially Selected Italian Bread, 16 oz, @$1.69 each
A FREE Meal Plan? Yup.
Join 70,000 other subscribers and I'll send you this FREE 5 Day Meal Plan right away!