Chicken and Broccoli Braid Recipe
Posted at 8:00 PM by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
This weeks Cooking with the FREE & Cheap Recipes is this delicious Chicken and Broccoli Braid.
Here on ‘I am THAT lady’ I want to show you that you can cook inexpensive and healthy meals for under $10. The prices were taken from my local grocery store but you should find comparable prices at your local store, you can print this recipe by hitting the print icon on the bottom of this post.
Chicken and Broccoli Braid
*recipe taken from pampered chef
- 1 lb. of cooked chicken, diced- cost $1.99 at Price Chopper
- 1 cup broccoli florets – on sale at Aldi for $.99 a bunch, cost $0.50
- ½ cup red pepper, diced – cost about $1.00
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese on sale at Price Chopper for $1.88 with in ad coupon, used $0.75/1 Cracker Barrel Cheese printable coupon (no longer available) – cost $0.38
- ½ cup mayonnaise – cost about $0.50
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsps dried dill
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 packages of refrigerated crescent dough – $0.99 each from Aldi – cost $1.98
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten- cost $0.10
To get the full directions, go here.
If you like this Chicken and Broccoli Braid, you should check out these recipes: