Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Pork with Red Peppers
Posted at 11:30 AM on Feb 15, 2012 by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
One of our go to recipes every month is this Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Pork with Red Peppers. It is seriously SO easy and your family will LOVE it!
I usually do a double batch, then freeze half of it in a ziplock baggie for later. Then later on in the month, I take that out and stick it in the slow-cooker for a few hours.
It really is a super easy dinner!
Here is the recipe for you!
- 2 lb. boneless pork
- 2 red bell peppers (or 1 red, 1 orange or yellow), thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup chicken broth (or 1 cup water, 1 cube bouillon)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Toss everything in the crock pot and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- An hour before it is finished, remove lid so sauce thickens.
- Serve with white rice