Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Pork with Red Peppers
Posted at 11:30 AM on Feb 15, 2012 by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
This weeks Cooking with the FREE & Cheap Recipes is Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Pork with Red Peppers. It is seriously SO easy and your family will LOVE it!
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops
- 2 red bell peppers (or 1 red, 1 orange or yellow), thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup chicken broth (or 1 cup water, 1 cube bouillon)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Toss everything in the crock pot and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- An hour before it is finished, remove lid so sauce thickens.
- Serve with white rice