This meal is SUPER easy – just make the chicken ahead of time in 30 seconds, and then put everything in the crockpot for 3 hours and you are DONE! It is one of those meals that you can make ahead and freeze too.
Oh – and in case you’re interested, I’d LOVE to send you a FREE ALDI Meal Plan! 5 super easy meals prepared in about 45 minutes for under $50! Sign up right below:
Get this FREE Meal Plan!
5 AMAZING meals prepared in under 45 minutes! For real.
Ok back to the recipe at hand…
White Chicken Chili
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded (Shred in 30 seconds – see how here.)
- 4 cans white kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can chopped chiles
- 7 cups of chicken broth
- 1 can of corn (drained and rinsed) or 1 cup of frozen corn
- Reserve half of the shredded cheese and put the rest of the ingredients in a crock-pot.
- Cook in the crock-pot on high for 3 hours.
- Top individual bowls with remaining cheese.
- You can also top with sour cream and tortilla chips if desired.