Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Posted at 9:16 PM on Jan 04, 2014 by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
This meal is SUPER easy – just make the chicken ahead of time in 30 seconds, and then put everything in the crockpot for 3 hours and you are DONE! It is one of those meals that you can make ahead and freeze too.
White Chicken Chili
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded (Shred in 30 seconds – see how here.)
- 4 cans white kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can chopped chiles
- 7 cups of chicken broth
- 1 can of corn (drained and rinsed) or 1 cup of frozen corn
- Reserve half of the shredded cheese and put the rest of the ingredients in a crock-pot.
- Cook in the crock-pot on high for 3 hours.
- Top individual bowls with remaining cheese.
- You can also top with sour cream and tortilla chips if desired.