We LOVE simple and inexpensive recipes, this easy crockpot barbecue chicken sandwich is SO easy!
You simple throw everything into a crockpot for 5 hours, then shred using your kitchen aid mixer. You can probably do this while holding a baby and doing your kids homework (I say from experience!)
So here is the recipe – we hope you enjoy!
- (1) 12 oz. jar of Barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Put chicken in the bottom of the slow-cooker.
- Add Barbecue Sauce, Italian Dressing, Brown Sugar and Worcestershire sauce over top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 5 hours in slow-cooker. (If you need to speed it up you can cook on high for 3 hours)
- Shred chicken in 30 seconds in KitchenAid Mixer (tutorial is here)
- Serve over Hamburger Buns and side of Corn on the Cob.