We LOVE simple and inexpensive recipes, this easy crockpot barbecue chicken sandwich is SO easy!
You simple throw everything into a crockpot for 5 hours, then shred using your kitchen aid mixer. You can probably do this while holding a baby and doing your kids homework (I say from experience!)
Oh – and in case you’re interested, I’d LOVE to send you a FREE ALDI Meal Plan! 5 super easy meals prepared in about 45 minutes for under $50! Sign up right below:
Get this FREE Meal Plan!
5 AMAZING meals prepared in under 45 minutes! For real.
Ok back to the recipe at hand…
- (1) 12 oz. jar of Barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Put chicken in the bottom of the slow-cooker.
- Add Barbecue Sauce, Italian Dressing, Brown Sugar and Worcestershire sauce over top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 5 hours in slow-cooker. (If you need to speed it up you can cook on high for 3 hours)
- Shred chicken in 30 seconds in KitchenAid Mixer (tutorial is here)
- Serve over Hamburger Buns and side of Corn on the Cob.
A FREE Meal Plan? Yup.
Join 70,000 other subscribers and I'll send you this FREE 5 Day Meal Plan right away!