Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe!
Posted at 10:37 AM on Dec 09, 2013 by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
I am so excited to share with you my Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe, which is one of my favorite fall foods! After finding out I had a gluten intolerance issue, the first thing I thought about was my favorite Pumpkin Bread Recipe.
I am so happy that it turned out AMAZING! The only difference is that it is a little denser than my traditional recipe, however the flavor and texture is just the same! This recipe was adapted by my favorite Pumpkin Bread recipe that you can find here. This recipe makes 2 loaves.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups of sugar (you can use less than this if you want, I use the full 3 cups because I love how sweet it is!)
- 1 cup applesauce (you can also use any type of oil you have on hand)
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 – 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (around 2 cups if using fresh pumpkin)
- 3 cups Gluten Free flour (I use Better Batter flour)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine sugar, oil and eggs. Then add pumpkin and water, stir until combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture slowly, combine until smooth
- Pour into (2) greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 75 minutes or until bread tests done.