*HOT* Walmart Black Friday News – Start your Black Friday Shopping NOW!
Posted at 7:19 AM on Nov 15, 2012 by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
This is HOT off the press – you can start your Black Friday shopping NOW at Walmart.
They have just announced that they will be price matching Layaway on Black Friday. What does this mean? This means that you can go and get your items at Walmart now, put them on layaway, and then pick them up on Black Friday for Black Friday shopping!
This is HUGE news for Black Friday Shoppers, not only can you get the 1 hour guanrantee at Walmart this year, but you can now do your shopping today and pick up those items on Black Friday shopping!!!
Here are a few things to consider:
- Keep in mind layaway will be closed until 9am on Friday. Layaway items in Event 3 that begins at 5am on Black Friday 11/23/12 will be the only items eligible and the adjustment must be made in our Layaway department on 11/23/12. This means any items that are on sale all day long during the hours that layaway is open.
- The point of this sale is to put those items that are advertised all day long on Layaway, items that will likely sell out, like the TV deals.
Here is how you do it:
- Find the items you want from the Walmart Black Friday Ad 2012 and go put them on Layaway anytime from Now until the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
- You are NOT Allowed to price match the items right now, it will be put on Layaway at the current Walmart Price.
- Go to Walmart Anytime the Black Friday Price is Available (Thursday or Friday) and Price Match to the Black Friday Ad.
- You MUST pay in full on Friday to get the Black Friday Price- you must close out your Layaway contract or it will stay at the full purchase price
- You can do this with ALL OTHER stores Black Friday Ads – ALL STORES, AWESOME!!!
- If you are Price matching other stores Black friday Ads it must be to the EXACT same item. All dates AND times apply.
For all other Black Friday Ads and Deals check out my Black Friday 2012 Section.
Thanks Paul from I Heart the Mart for this great information!