iBotta money earning App available on Android now + FREE $5.00 credit!
Posted at 7:36 PM by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
I first introduced you to the ibotta app a few weeks ago – it was only available on iOS when I previously posted, but not it is available on ANDROID!
ibotta is a simple app, you choose your offers before you go shopping, then you take a picture of your receipt after you have purchased those offers, then you get cash into your paypal account! Pretty simple and easy!
Here is a quick video about ibotta – you can sign up for it here to get a FREE $5.00 credit into your Ibotta account as soon as you redeem at least one successful offer from the Ibotta Product Gallery. Remember that in order to get your FREE $5.00 credit you need
Here are a few other details that you may be interested in:
- Real Cash - not points, not rewards, earn up to $20/more every time you check out
- Earn Where You Shop - Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and more. Retailers will keep being added
- Fun and Exciting - this is not a coupon app, it’s a consumer brand engagement platform – something totally different than coupons. More earning, more interesting, easier, better
- See Offers You Love - the more you use the app, the better Ibotta gets at learning about and presenting offers that you love. The app gets smarter over time.
- Always See New Offers - every time you redeem an offer, it is refreshed with new products
- Share the Love and Earn Cash - download Ibotta and start inviting all your friends to share in the great product offers via Ibotta. You make money for each referral that uses the app at least once.
- Make a Difference - donate as little or as much of your earnings to any school in America with a click of a button anywhere, anytime. No payment info needed. All 129,000+ schools are in our app.
- I love that you can donate to United Way some or all of your earnings right in the app
- I love that everyone can Share the Love and earn money to donate for United Way
For more ways to earn extra cash at home – check out my list of how I saved up almost all my Christmas money 2 years ago taking at home surveys.