These Korean Pork Tacos have been a family favorite for years! The kids love them, I love them, and it’s one of those ‘set-it-and-forget-it’ slow cooker meals!
Korean Pork Tacos
Author: Lauren Greutman
- 2 lbs. Pork Loin (but any trimmed cut will do)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic (whole)
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar (white wine vinegar will do)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Combine all ingredients in your slow-cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Toss together greens and shredded carrots
- Serve in flour tortillas over white rice