These Korean Pork Tacos have been a family favorite for years! The kids love them, I love them, and it’s one of those ‘set-it-and-forget-it’ slow cooker meals!
Oh – and in case you’re interested, I’d LOVE to send you a FREE ALDI Meal Plan! 5 super easy meals prepared in about 45 minutes for under $50! Sign up right below:
Get this FREE Meal Plan!
5 AMAZING meals prepared in under 45 minutes! For real.
Ok back to the recipe at hand…
- 2 lbs. Pork Loin (but any trimmed cut will do)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic (whole)
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar (white wine vinegar will do)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Combine all ingredients in your slow-cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Toss together greens and shredded carrots
- Serve in flour tortillas over white rice
A FREE Meal Plan? Yup.
Join 70,000 other subscribers and I'll send you this FREE 5 Day Meal Plan right away!