NEW Syracuse Consignment Sale – Polka tot Consignment currently accepting Consignors
Posted at 2:00 PM on Mar 04, 2013 by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
They are currently accepting consignors and have added a new service for those of you who are normally too busy to sell your clothes for consignment. Polka Tot is offering a tagging service, which means that you drop off your items and they will hang and tag your items for you…..BRILLIANT! Consignors who choose to have Polka Tot tag and prep their items will receive 50% of their sales.
All consignors who tag and prep their items will receive 65% of their sales, and consignors who prep and tag their items and also volunteer for one or more shifts will receive 70% of their sales.
Here are some other benefits to being a consignor:
- Shop Early: All consignors get to shop early, before the sale opens to the public. Consignors who also volunteer get to shop even earlier.
- High Profits: Consignors (sellers) earn up to 70% of every item sold, the highest percentage of any local consignment sale. Plus, you set your prices.
- Quick Turn-around: Clean out and earn cash in a week! Your earnings check is mailed to you within one week of the sale. There is a low $8 consignor’s fee that is conveniently deducted from your check!
- We do it all:You have the option of letting us tag and prep your items for the sale (for a 50/50 profit split). We offer convenient item drop off locations if you can’t make it to our sale location. We’ll even store your items for you if you want them out of your house before our sale dates. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Best Way to Sell: There’s no garage sale hassle, emails back and forth, pictures to take or shipping to deal with. We also market the heck out of our sales to ensure shoppers are aplenty and your items sell.
- Options for your unsold items – If you have any unsold items at the end of the sale, you have the option to pick them up or have us donate them to a local charity.
- Easy Tagging & Tracking: You will register and create price tags for your items online. You’ll also be able to track your items online during the sale to see what has sold.
You can head on over to the Polka Tot website to find out more information on how to become a consignor and save money on your kids Spring clothes this year!