This Salsa Chicken is AWESOME! And it’s so easy! My friend Lindsey showed me how to do this… just a jar of salsa, and some chicken breast. That’s it. Since then, I added a couple other ingredients to get the seasoning just right. Super good though, especially when you crush up tortilla chips and put them on top.
Oh – and in case you’re interested, I’d LOVE to send you a FREE ALDI Meal Plan! 5 super easy meals prepared in about 45 minutes for under $50! Sign up right below:
Get this FREE Meal Plan!
5 AMAZING meals prepared in under 45 minutes! For real.
Ok back to the recipe at hand…
- 1 - 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 12 oz. of Salsa
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put chicken in Crockpot, put Salsa on top.
- Add water and salt.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (or medium for 6)
- Shred chicken, add sour cream.
- Serve over White Rice, top with Sour Cream, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and Sliced Avocado
A FREE Meal Plan? Yup.
Join 70,000 other subscribers and I'll send you this FREE 5 Day Meal Plan right away!