Posted at 7:46 PM on Jun 08, 2013 by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
Jun 8th, 2013
Author: Lauren Greutman
- 1 - 1.5 lb.Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Jar or 12 oz. of Salsa
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ cup of Black Beans
- ½ cup of canned Corn (optional)
- salt as needed
- Put chicken in Crockpot, put entire jar of Salsa on top.
- Add water, corn and black beans.
- Cook on low for 5 hours (or high for 3)
- Shred chicken, add salt if needed.
- Serve over White Rice, top with Sour Cream, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and Sliced Avocado