Posted at 1:00 PM by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
WELCOME to my website – my name is Lauren and ’I am THAT lady’ . I wanted to take a second to let you know that couponing can be overwhelming at first, so my hope is to make sure that you start off on the right foot. I will not teach you how to get $1,000 worth of groceries for FREE, but rather help you save at least 50% off your grocery bill each week. What if I told you that you could buy everything you are buying now- but just pay 50% less – are you sold yet?
Here are some of my most read blog posts that I have written to help you save money! Let me know if there are any other topics that you would love to hear about!
- How to get Bricks Coupons Mailed to your home
- How to print coupons even when you have run out of printer ink
- How to print Coupons on a Mac using Lion
Money Saving Tips:
- Operation Christmas Cash 2012 - teaming up to save up 100% of this years Christmas money, all year long!
- 2012 Stock Up Prices
- When is the best time of year to stock up on groceries and supplies?
- Potty Training on a Budget
- How to shop online while on a cash budget
- Traveling on a Budget
- BJ’s VS. Drug Store Shopping – which one is better?
- To Buy or not to Buy – which deals on Daily Deal sites are worth it?
- Coupon Myths Debunked Series
- Why do you stockpile?
- Inexpensive birthday party goodie bags
- How to Save money on Buying tires
- Throwing a Princess Party on a Budget
- How to Tell if a coupon is fake
- Printable Meal Planning Sheets and Shopping Lists
- How to Change the Zipcode on coupons.com
- My Daily Routine as a Blogger
- How to Start a Blog
- How to make money blogging
- How to Find Balance between blogging and family
Saving on Food: