crock pot chocolate cake
Posted at 2:22 PM by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
This weeks Cooking with the FREE & Cheap Recipes is Crockpot Chocolate Lava Cake.
Here on ‘I am THAT lady’ I want to show you that you can cook inexpensive and healthy meals for under $10. The prices were taken from my local grocery store but you should find comparable prices at your local store, you can print this recipe by hitting the print icon on the bottom of this post.
Crockpot Chocolate Lava Cake
*adapted from Betty Crocker
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or how ever many are directed on your cake mix)
- Oil as directed on box
- Water as directed on box
- 1 package of chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups of milk –
- 1 bag of chocolate chips – Nestle Toll House morsels
- Grease up your crockpot.
- Make up cake mix as directed and pour into crockpot.
- Make up pudding mix and pour on top of cake mix.
- Pour chocolate chips over top.
- DON’T STIR!
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until mixture looks bubbly on top.