Crock pot chocolate cake
Posted at 8:22 PM on Jan 19, 2014 by I am THAT Lady: Lauren
Here is am AMAZING recipe for Crockpot Chocolate Lava Cake.
This is one of those desserts that you just dump in the crockpot and let it cook while you make dinner. It’s the perfect dessert to take to a party because everyone can try it! It is one of my favorite ones to make!
Here is the recipe:
Crockpot Chocolate Lava Cake
*adapted from Betty Crocker
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or how ever many are directed on your cake mix)
- Oil as directed on box
- Water as directed on box
- 1 package of chocolate pudding mix (small box of instant pudding)
- 2 cups of milk –
- 1 bag of chocolate chips – Nestle Toll House morsels
- Grease up your crockpot.
- Make up cake mix as directed and pour into crockpot.
- Make up pudding mix and pour on top of cake mix.
- Pour chocolate chips over top.
- DON’T STIR!
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until mixture looks bubbly on top.
I have also done this with Gluten- free cake mix since I eat gluten free, it tastes just as amazing as the regular kind!
I have a smaller crock pot, so it took mine 4 hrs to cook since it is thicker. Your bake time may vary.